Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Bella

SO something exciting happened for us! We got a new little addition to our little family. Her name is Bella! She is a Chihuahua-Shih tzu mix, only 7 weeks old!

I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and I KNEW I had to have her, I talked to Travis about her, and the next day, by the Lords blessing, I was able to get her!

I think she is really going to help me with my grieving. I have all this love I need to out pour on my Baby Chloe, but she isn't here with me, so with Bella, I can take that love I have built up inside, and give it to her. Until our next Baby, My little Bella is going to be my baby to love on.

She is doing very good with her training, Im pretty happy with where she is at right now, She is still having lots of accidents, but she is getting better, slowly but surely. We love her so much. She is still so little and shouldn't get too much bigger! She is loving her toys to chew and she LOVES to snuggle! I am so happy and so thankful I have her!!! I love her! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment