Monday, October 8, 2012

Chloe Shirts!

I am going to start selling Chloe Shirts again! I have had lots of people asking about them so I think now is a good time to start selling them again! 

Last time we sold 75 shirts! I want to sell at least 50 shirts but I would love to sell more than 75! therefore, I am going to take a PRE-ORDERS on Chloe's Shirts. This will NOT cost you anything until the official sale starts.
Send me an Email at JEBChloe@Gmail.com with how many shirts you would like!
 The shirts will cost $23 for sizes SMALL--XLARGE  and about $25 for sizes 2XL-4XL
that include shipping.

For Local orders I will not charge you shipping if you ordered from me or a family member.

100% of the funds will go to an EB Charity. Our last sale went to benefit the P.U.C.K fund. I am not sure if I want to give this round of proceeds to the P.U.C.K fund again or if we will pick out a new EB Charity to benefit! I will tell you as soon as a decision is made!

I still have A LOT to do with the shirts, so prices and sizes, are subject to change.





  




More Info to come.


 Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment