Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Books

I have so much emotions I want to share.... I want to express my every thought and let the world know my way of grieving and how I think.. Maybe I should write a book.... not about EB ( but of course it would be mentioned and that would be awareness *smiles*) but about Chloe, and what she has done for me, and many others in 3 1/2 months, what she did more then most people do in a lifetime... I want to share Chloe.... and I want to write a book, thinking about her, and holding her hand and her big beautiful eyes! I want to tell the world about this little baby that changed so many life's!!!!!!  And most of all... I think it will help me grieve.... I know the name of the book already, it would be called 'Big Eyes'..... her big eyes that were curious  of the world around her, and how smart because she had many angles watching over her.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You should write a book. It is so amazing to me when little children can make such a differnece in the world - without ever uttering a word.

    Your little Chloe was just beautiful - her eyes were amazing.

    I hope you keep up with your blog.

    You and your family will be in my prayers.

    I am very sorry for your lost!

    Grace-leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you should write a book Megan...If you want I can also check on publishing companies for you..I am sure the christian book stores would love it...
    And I know your whole family would love it as well.
    I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read your book! Please let us all know when it hits the shelves. I will continue to pray for you! And know that you have a special guardian angel looking over you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely write a book. That would be a beautiful tribute and a wonderful way for her to live on forever. I'm sure she would love that. :) I hope you had a lovely service too. My parents drove through Berea, and said it seemed like there were a lot of people. You are all very loved. I hope you can find a way, like your book, to grieve and feel at peace. I know it's impossible to get over her loss, but you can remember that she was obviously very loved, and I'm sure she has known that every day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! If anything, it could help other families who have to go through this same thing. It will also help you heal and grieve, and what a great legacy for little Chloe :) You are a great Mother and Chloe is a very special baby. I can't imagine your pain right now, and I am so very sorry you had to experience this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire you so very much. You are such a strong women. I continue to pray for Chloe, you and your family each day. I think the book is a great idea. Not only would that help you grieve, but it would spread so much awareness abou this "horrible" disease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be the first to buy one. Everybody else in line better let me cut in front. :)

    ReplyDelete