Monday, March 5, 2012

Chloe

     I dont want to type out whole lot because the meeting held a lot of information. So I will just tell a couple of the key things. She is a rare protein loss. The dr said she has only seen it a couple times in babies out of her 40 years of being a dr and those babies did not live. She also is inflamed in her GI tract and liver, and stomach. They are only giving Chloe a ten percent chance. If Cinci can't do anything... UK said they will make her comfortable. 
     I rebuke this. God can move for Chloe... If we have faith bigger then a mustered seed he can move for her... Its so hard to keep faith at times like this... But it is when we need to keep faith the most. God is always with her, no matter what... and me and Travis take great comfort in that..... 
     This is so so so hard.... please pray for Chloe... We are expecting nothing less but a miracle.
 
About the RMH, the hospital is investigating what happened. and to clarify, Chloe got MRSA right after she was 1 month old. It had been in her blood when it first appeared but they treated her. Who ever nurse told them that Chloe was MRSA positive broke major HIPPA violations, and I think that RMH broke some major rules also calling and inquiring about Chloe when they do not have permission. It just seems like I could call about any baby and find out information as long as I say I'm the RMH. I'm angry still. But... Apparently God as a better plan and we don't need the RMH
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. My heart is hurting for you! I admire your strength and faith during all of this. I am praying for a miracle!

    -Christina Cebelenski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you hun. Keep your head up, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the protein loss related to the EB or something totally separate? I am sorry it was bad news. I pray the doctors are wrong and she gets better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers and love for sweet Chloe. She is already a miracle, so brave and strong, as are you. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written Megan. You know where to find me. I love you both. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! ANYTHING AT ALL....no matter how big or small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan,
    Praying for Chloe, you and your husband. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I LOVE your faith that God will move for her and I believe that He will. You are in our prayers. Love in Christ, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading this breaks my heart Megan, you've been given a terrible struggle, one nobody should ever have to endure. Chloe is a beautiful and strong young lady for what she's already gone through. I can only hope and pray for the best, but truthfully, in my heart I have faith she'll make it through all this and grow into a glowing, wonderful person like her mother :) You, Travis, and Chloe are in my thoughts daily, and Chloe's journey inspires me to hold that hug just a little longer with my nephews and niece, and make their smiles last until their smiles turn to slightly painful tears :) I pray you enjoy every second and experience all the love and joy Chloe infinitely has stored away in her small fighting body :3 ~Carpe Diem~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby Chloe you are so strong and we keep you in our prayers. You and your husband are so strong Megan. lets keep asking the lord for a miracle. Dear Lord please help our baby Chloe get better. We believe in miracles we believe in him.

    Maddie & Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will go on! THAT IS MY BELIVE! Love 2 u all from me, from Sweden <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read about Chloe on Facebook yesterday, my heart is aching for you. We pray that heavenly father may keep baby Chloe comfortable, and that you may be able to hold her longer, that you may be able to enjoy every second with her. We are praying for a miracle!
    Yazmin Diaz, Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Chloe, you continue to show everyone the fighter that God made you to be. We are praying for you and there is definitely power in numbers in prayer as your mommy and daddy know. Praying here in baby Tripp's hometown.

    Love the Wells Family!

    ReplyDelete