Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Home

     I just want to go home already. Simple as that. I pray for Chloe to get better and what ever needs to be done gets done, and we can go home. I want to be able to sit at home with Chloe and my husband. I'm getting so tired I can't sleep, and when I do try and sleep, people in the other room make noise all night. They are very loud in the other room next to mine. Every night at 1-3am, they talk loud and laugh and play music.
     I want to be home so where  I can see my loving husband every day and to have our new normal become just an ordinary day. I love Chloe with a so much love, and a kind a love I have never felt before in my life. I know Chloe will be home when Lords will has her be home... I just really miss being home.
     My first couple nights here at the charity house, after finding out about the EB, all I could do was cry couldn't comprehend what exactly was going on.... an now... I do dressing changes and lance blisters, I don't even flinch when I see Chloe turning blue anymore... I just grab the oxygen and suction her mouth out and shes fine! I've sat while she was in surgery for 3 hours, and just let the time crawl by till I could see her, I've seen her  cheeks completely raw, and  on a ventilator... I've had her throw up on me, and seen her sores bleed, and non of tho's things faze me like the feeling of how I want us to be home. I know shes going to be okay, Shes going to be a spoiled girl, but right now, I just want her in my arms, snuggling at home all cuddled up next to Travis.

Romans 12:12
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment