Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Butterflies and Bows

This bow is not perfect 
This bow was not made how I planned 
This bow came to me, and I'm doing my best
This bow wont be perfect, but more beautiful than thought
This bow is a gift, a gift from above
This bow was made just out of love

This bow tells a story
a story indeed

About butterflies and Children
The Children were as a fragile as a butterfly 
The bow saw theses children and wanted to see
The bow touched a child and a blister appeared.

The Child looked at the blister and then at the bow
The child wasn't angry, for the bow didn't know
The child told the bow 
"You now understand what us butterfly children live with, go and spread the word so others may know"

This bow is not perfect
This bow was not made how I planned
This bow came to me, and I'm doing my best
This bow is helping me tell the story
of how My butterfly Child came to me

Written by me- Megan Nicole Jones 





Photobucket

4 comments: